Glory to Jesus Christ!
Happy New Year!
I would like to begin by thanking everyone who supported the 2010 work days. The list of accomplishments posted on the St. Mary’s Hall Bulletin board or here is sufficient proof of your stewardship here at St. Athanasius.
2011 has opportunities in front of us for many projects. Before we start any new projects we have to work on closing out left over projects from 2010. Here is what we hope to complete on the last Saturday of the January 2011:
- Move all coolers, tables stools and canopy’s into the hall annex loft.
- Cut and install sheeting for the bell tower closet.
- Trim the North Sacristy (Server) closet door.
- Clean the bell tower stairs to prep for painting
- Install lock hardware on the bell tower hatch
- Install weather striping on the bell tower and choir loft doors
- Replace the ballasts in the hall lights
- Sort servers vestments and identify those that can be mended
For 2011 I would like to invite members of the Maintenance department to support the noon meal by seeking people to bring one of the following:
- Breakfast: Bagels/Donuts
- Lunch: Soup/Entree/Salad/Dessert
I look forward to seeing you at any work day in 2011.