I wanted to thank you and all of our great volunteers for the last successful work day.
I would like to announce the St. Phillips Fast Day of Service and Recollection sponsored by the St. Athanasius Maintenance Department.
All parishioners are encouraged to reserve the day and join us for recollection and service in the church and hall.
The program will include candle lighting for everyone’s intentions, festal readings, tropars, and carols.
Continental breakfast served at 8 am. Ethnic lunch at noon.
Our goals for the day include:
- Wash and wax church floors
- Wax pews
- General cleaning and cobweb chasing
- Bell tower renovations to closet on the first floor
- Sort and store books in choir loft
- Organize storage on second floor of bell tower
- Weather strip and seal doors to choir loft
- Put out salt and sand buckets
We ask all parish member who find anything on the parish grounds that needs fixed to put it on the list.
This announcement by Joe Kupec is approved by Richard Medwig, Maintenance Superintendent and endorsed by William (Fergie GiiterDun) Ferguson Assistant Maintenance Superintendent.