It is autumn and time to get ready for winter.
We will meet between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm this Saturday, 22 October 2011 and attempt to tackle the following chores:
- Lubricate all door knobs and locks with graphite
- Secure duct work under the church
- Change filters in hall and church furnaces
- Clear weeds from the church perimeter
- Cleanup the parish garden for the winter
- Clean out the garage/workshop
- Clear out the hall refrigerators and pantry
- Remove and store A/C window units from rectory
There is a good mix of inside and outside work so we can work rain or shine.
Plan on staying for lunch!