Here are links to recordings of the Divine Liturgy propers for the third Sunday of the Great Fast, the Sunday of the Veneration of the Cross:
- Troparion of the Resurrection – Tone 7
- Troparion of the Cross – Tone 1
- Kontakion of the Cross – Tone 7
- “We bow to your Cross” – melody B (Galician)
- * Prokeimenon of the Cross – Tone 6 (Psalm 27:9,1)
- Alleluia of the Cross – Tone 8 (Psalm 73:2,12)
- Hymn to the Theotokos – “In you, O woman full of grace”
- Communion Hymn of the Cross (Psalm 4: 7)
*same as for the Sunday of the Myrrh-bearers
Here is a link to the text and notation for this music: Third Sunday of the Great Fast.
All of these publications and recordings come from the Metropolitan Cantor Institute.